|Soft Skills Trainer- Gurugram|
Soft Skills Trainer- Gurugram
Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Haryana
Roles and Responsibilities
- Classroom delivery of readymade English and soft skills content to improve their job readiness
- Organizing extra-curricular activities for student’s overall development
- Conduct timely student assessment and social profiling
- Minimize student dropouts and timely address all student grievances
- Motive and counsel students as per need
An ideal candidate should have:
- passion for teaching
- drive to make a difference in the lives of kids
- the ability to work well in a team
- a strong customer (student) focus.
What you can expect:
- Earn a lot of goodwill and admiration from your student
- An outright friendly work environment.
- No bar on creativity.
- Supportive and diverse team working with mutual respect and clear communication
- You’re going to find a leader guiding the team, not the boss.
- Get ready to look at problems in unique ways and learn.
Virohan is a Healthcare focused Ed-Tech company training youth for jobs in the healthcare sector. We aim to create India’s largest Industry demand-led edtech platform for healthcare professionals. We are funded by Rebright Partners (Japan), elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization (Switzerland), Artha Impact (Switzerland), Yunus Social Business (an impact fund founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammad Yunus based out of Germany), AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others.
Virohan is operating at the cusp of Edtech and Healthcare. Both these industries have entered a new phase of growth because of the pandemic and will grow rapidly over the next 10 years. The time to enter this space and make your mark is now! We are looking for entrepreneurs to join us and help us build the next edtech unicorn!
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nagpur - 440022, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Soft skill training: 1 year (Required)