|Social Media Specialist|
Social Media Specialist
Company : CLOVER ORGANIC PVT. LTD.
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
Location : Uttarakhand
Clover was set up in the year 2008 to create a transformation in the field of organic agriculture, aquaculture and waste water treatment by creating sustainable value chains. We provide end to end solutions to enable sustainable prosperity by utilizing nature’s wisdom, which is implemented through partnerships.
We have a state-of-the-art factory in Dehradun to produce advanced organic inputs for all our verticals, which help in implementing these solutions.
We work with the Government, NGO and the private sector for delivering the aforesaid products and solutions across various States.
Enabling sustainable prosperity for the value chain by utilising nature’s wisdom, implemented through fruitful partnerships.
To manage all social media channels, campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
Key expectations from the role:
1. Managing all current & future social media platforms.
2. Scheduling social media posts & Engaging followers with regular company updates.
3. Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention, responding to the comments on social media on time, conversion of leads.
4. Running paid social media campaigns for advertising & monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
5. Coordinating with Communications manager, Graphic Designerand other team members.
6. Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
7. Hashtags research and compilation.
8. Increase RIC (Reach, Impressions, Conversions) as per Communications Team Targets
9. Creating & implementing a social media strategy to generate revenue for the organization.
· Excellent command over written and spoken English
· Creative and analytical
Copywriting/ short form content writing
- Expert level knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes
- Results driven and having a strong bias for action Initiative and drive.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Willing to gain proficiency in new relevant platforms
- An exceptional collaborator
- Sound knowledge of social media Scheduling platforms like Creator studio, Hootsuite, etc.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- 2-3 years in digital marketing & social media handling
- Proven experience of converting leads
- Experience in social sector organisations (NGOs, Development & Impact Organisations)
- Handling social media accounts of individuals or organisations in the agricultural/livelihoods/social sector
- Experience of working in an advertising agency as a copywriter
Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field
- Master’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dehradun, Dehradun - 248001, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Required)
Speak with the employer