|Server Administrator/ DevOps engineer|
Server Administrator/ DevOps engineer
Company : Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Position: Server Administrator/ DevOps Engineer/ Fresher
Number of positions: 01
Experience: 6 months- 1 year/ Fresher can apply
Qualification: IT background or related field
Mode of work: Work from the office only
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
An Server Administrator/ DevOps Engineer is responsible for managing cloud computing. His/ Her primary focus would be to help multiple projects with various cloud service implementations, create and manage CI/CD pipelines for deployment, and maintain the servers. Explore new services on the cloud and help projects implement them
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes on cloud servers and services.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines method).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures and data security.
- Optimize the company's computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Should be able to host and configuration domains, hostings and emails.
- Experience in network, server, application-status monitoring and Nginx.
- Expertise in server development methodologies and IT support.
- Must have working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Can work independently and as part of a team. Soft Skills Requirements
- Understanding of the Servers and DevOps tools development life cycle
- Understanding of server side scripting languages like Shell Script, PHP
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Good command over verbal and written English communication
Gender: Male/ Female
Joining: Immediate joiner
Salary: As per the industry standard
- Flexible timing
- Stress free environment
- Timely payments
- Excellent infrastructure
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vadodara - 390020, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Linux: 1 year (Required)
- Shell Scripting: 1 year (Required)
- DevOps: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Speak with the employer