|Senior US Auditor|
Senior US Auditor
Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹80,000 - ₹90,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
OneSky Offshore is a well-known Outsourcing and Staffing firm based in India. OneSky is affiliated with CC Capital Group DBA RemoteReps(https://remotereps.com/), one of America's fastest-growing Inc 5000 companies ranked #576 on the list, A+ rated on Better Business Bureau and trusted by over 350 SMBs to large Fortune 500 firms. We have offices in California and Honduras. Recently we have started our office in India where we are doing Market Research and Back office work. We have also started accounting and Bookkeeping work for our existing clients and now we are looking for a candidate who can be part of our Growing India Team.
Company Link: https://remotereps.com/
Here is the skill set required for the candidate we are looking for.
The Auditor position will be responsible for conducting operational, financial, and regulatory internal audits.
- Candidate must have Audit Experience for non profits.
- Identify operational, compliance, financial, and reputational risks through risk assessment, audit and consulting activity
- The ability to execute the planning, fieldwork and reporting stages of the internal audits
- Completion of clear and concise work papers that articulate the work performed and the conclusions reached
- Identifying, developing and documenting audit findings and discussing the findings with the stakeholders
- Advising stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls and developing effective solutions
- Performing due date tracking, management follow-up, and validation testing for the remediation of audit findings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Performing job administration responsibilities, including creating status reports and tracking budget-to-actuals
- Performing various other tasks and special projects as required
- CA\CA Intern or should have Masters degree
- Minimum 5 years of Audit experience for US Companies
- Experience applying internal auditing standards, management principles and business practices
- Experience collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions
- Experience preparing for and presenting to senior audiences
- Experience using data analytics to identify patterns and trends using data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications, with a specific emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to prepare work papers, reports, memos and summaries
Job Timing: 5.30 PM to 2.30 PM (Evening to Night Shift) and 5 days working.
Experience: 5 years of Audit experience for US Companies
Location: work from home Opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹80,000.00 - ₹90,000.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US Audit: 5 years (Required)
- US Companies: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 25/11/2022