|Sales Manager - Government|
Sales Manager - Government
Company : LexisNexis
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
LexisNexis is a corporation that sells data analytics products and various databases that are accessed through online portals, including portals for computer-assisted legal research (CALR), newspaper search, and consumer information.
We Are Looking for the Salesperson with Experience in Business to Government Sales (B2G).
- To Build and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers in the assigned segment i.e., government & Judiciary
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned segment and ensures attainment of company sales goals.
- Increase footprints for LN products in the segment.
Identify and penetrate strategic accounts.
- Garner market and competitor intelligence.
- Maintains accurate records of customer / prospect engagement and creates plan basis those.
- Creates and drives preparation of proposals and presentations to key officials.
- Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities across Judiciary, prosecution and other key government segment organizations
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers |
- Meeting Judges and Government higher Officials.
- Online Content Purchase and Sales.
- Maintaining Client relationship
- Selling print book to government and judiciary Segment
Experience in B2G / B2B with preferred experience in dealing with Judiciary segment.
- Multitasking – being able to manage multiple opportunities and tasks at any given time.
- Adaptability – being able to articulate the LN value proposition in different environments.
Experience range- 8-10 years
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.