Company : Indeed
Salary : From ₹25,000 a month
Location : Telangana
The role of a Sales Person is to enable that all customers have a great buying experience. They have to ensure that all customers visiting the showroom buys the products, not only buying what they had budgeted but they are happy to spend more with the buying experience.
The Sales Person is responsible for : -
· Developing full knowledge on the various products available in the showroom, and to continuously learn on the new products that keeps coming to showroom.
· Developing the full understanding of the sales process which includes how to make proper sales pitch and how to smartly close the deal.
· Spending quality time in properly listening to the requirement of the customer which is very important to the efficient process of selling.
· Properly analyzing and clearly understanding of the exact requirement of the customer. He should repeat to the customer about his understanding of the requirement and get their acknowledgment.
· Developing full understanding of the product pricing policy and ensuring that proficiency is built in the price estimation process so as to clearly explain it to the customer.
· He should aware of Show room offers Gifts/ Advertise picture of Jewelry etc. clearly.
· He should know the today’s gold ornament 22k & 24k rates & also yesterday’s rates of gold ornament of 22k & 24k.
· He should practice good handwriting of numbers it will help to improve the customers.
· Properly displaying the product on the tray and placing the trays in proper order on the counter table.
· Proficiently placing and replacing the product display trays during selling and once the sales process is completed.
· Ensuring that the full requirement of the customer is met and in case he feels something couldn’t be fulfilled, he should ensure that the customer meets the Supervisor or the Showroom Manager as per the importance of the customer.
· Assessing and making up- selling or cross-selling of main products and related items according to the buying potential of the customer.
· Maintaining excellent relationship with every customer; even the customer who is not buying any product.
· Serving all the customers equally well. There should not be any differentiation in serving the customers whether the customer is buying a small item or a bigger item.
· Generating new leads from customers and handing over the lead sheet to the showroom manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hyderabad, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 4 years (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 29/11/2022
Expected Start Date: 29/11/2022