Company : Atulaya Healthcare Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jammu and Kashmir
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients.
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions.
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients to enhance the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
- Verifying patients' identity and reviewing physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients' bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders. ·
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients' exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
- Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further tests are required.
Required Female Candidates Only
Job Type: Full-time
- Rotational shift
Speak with the employer