|Pest Control Technician|
Pest Control Technician
Company : SERVICELO FACILITY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹9,000 - ₹13,000 a month
Location : Bihar
Inspect buildings and the surrounding environment for signs of pest infestation or pests
* Determine the type of treatment needed to eliminate the pests
* Take the required measurement of the area that needs treatment
* Estimate the cost of services rendered to clients or customers
* Use different pest control methods such as setting of traps or baits to remove or kill pests
* Apply pesticide safely in buildings or structures and the surrounding environment
* Design and carry out a pest management plan
* Create barriers to prevent pests from entering a building and create effective pest control measures to prevent pest infestation.
* Set mechanical traps and place bait.
* Remove dead rodents after extermination.
* Ensure house or building is empty when product is applied.
* Identify damage to property.
* Inspect the property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
* Access infested locations.
* Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
* Check for possible leaks or exposure.
* Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
* Power-spray chemicals onto surfaces
* Must possess physical stamina and be able to withstand harsh conditions as the nature of the job requires standing for a long period of time and working in an uncomfortable environment
* Must be detailed oriented and be able to follow detailed instructions in applying pesticides to avoid harm to the client and self
* Must possess good customer service skills and be customer focused
* Strong ability to keep good records of hours worked, chemicals used, and payments collected
* Must have relevant training and/or experience in a similar role
* Must possess a team spirit and be able to work well in a team environment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, and possess good interpersonal skills
* Must have good time and process management skills
* Must be trustworthy as duties are mostly discharged without the physical presence of the client
* Must have good organizational skills
* Must be very knowledgeable about a wide variety of pests, and be up-to-date with current industrial practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹13,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Danapur, Patna - 801503, Bihar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer