Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹1,400 - ₹1,600 an hour
Location : Telangana
Greetings from 2coms consulting private ltd!!!!!
Candidates who are intrested to relocate to New Zealand can Grab this opportunity.
The suitable candidates can apply for this position. We are looking for the canditae with experience of 3yrs and with good proficiency in English.
Employer: One of New Zealand’s leading restaurants
Skills and Experience :
- Hold a Cookery level 4 qualification and/or 3 years kitchen experience.
- Customer oriented approach.
- 100% hospitality focused.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Excellent communicator, team player, empathetic and patience
- Previous customer service experience essential in a fast pace environment.
- Experience in the Hospitality sector.
- All candidates must have standalone restaurant experience.
English Language Proficiency: Good oral and written communication skills
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Head Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie
About the employer:
- A leading restaurant in New Zealand About the role Kitchenhand.
- To assist the kitchen team with all areas of cleaning and dishes, basic food preparation, and food storage in relation to the menu. Ensure that the quality of the kitchen presentation and cleanliness is up to FCP and Health and Safety standards.
- Wash dishes and keep the dish area clear so far as is reasonably practical.
- Food preparation, assist in producing menu items to a high standard.
- Store and label food correctly.
- Cleaning all areas of the kitchen to Wai Hospitality Group standards
- Maintain standards for food safety in all food preparation areas in line with the FCP.
- Show excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen and follow instructions.
- The ability to work well under pressure, be reliable and flexible to change.
- Notify Head/Sous Chef of any breakages or equipment that may need attention to ensure kitchen continues to operate without any stoppages and to Health and Safety regulations.
- Attend a minimum of one DOR board huddle per month.
- Collaborate closely with other staff members.
Employment: Type Permanent, full time
Locations: New Zealand
Hours: According to the roster
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹1,400.00 - ₹1,600.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Are you strongly willing to relocate to New Zealand?
- 5year: 3 years (Preferred)
- Professional English (Preferred)