|Job Opportunity for Legal Executive at Trivitron Healthcare|
Job Opportunity for Legal Executive at Trivitron Healthcare
Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Draft, review and approve agreements, contracts, MOU, notices, replies and other business legal documents to ensure that the company’s rights and interests are protected.
2. Supporting the business team in identifying critical areas in the contracts.
3. Responding to the finance team’s requests on accounts receivables and suggesting legal remedies on a case-to-case basis.
4. Reviewing potential legal cases and ensuring strong and complete collation of legal documents before approaching external advocates.
5. Preparing court documents such as applications, plaints, petitioners, counters, affidavits etc., in consultation with external lawyers.
6. Management of litigation of the company. Liaising, communicating and following up with external advocates with the business team for the proper exchange of information, and documents ensuring timely resolution of legal cases.
7. Maintaining a record of all the pending litigation such as cheque bounce cases, civil recoveries, miscellaneous litigations and the company’s intellectual properties in an MIS format. Updation of MIS on a regular basis.
8. Proper filing and management of all contracts/agreements executed by the company in a regular manner. Timely intimation on expired or nearing expiry agreements for renewals.
9. Preparation and maintenance of legal templates for the use of the business team.
10. Reconciling with advocates and the internal finance team for clearing advocate bills/invoices, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in law (B.L or LL.B) is mandatory. L.L.M is preferred.
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience, either in-house, Law firm or private practice.
· Ability to grasp business requirements and a strong understanding of legal principles.
· Excellent legal drafting and communications skills with proficiency in English. Knowledge of any other language is preferred.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills, managing deadlines to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
· Proficient in use of MS Office and softwares like Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent knowledge of corporate law, the law of contracts, consumer laws, property law, IPR, laws on negotiable instruments, etc., and general court procedures such as CrPC and CPC. Knowledge of insolvency laws, arbitration, writs, labour laws are preferred.
· Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations, facts and information, and full comprehension of the external environment which influences the Company’s business operations
· Research skills to assist the legal department in obtaining relevant case laws, judgements, etc. Skilled in proper filing and tracing of documents.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with effective communication at all levels of the organization and the ability to maintain strong relationships within various functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Speak with the employer