|ERP & Data entry operator|
ERP & Data entry operator
Company : ISDC PROJECTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
Direct walk in for ERP & Data entry operator at Paramedical college.
- Date: 22nd November to 25thNovember
- Time: 10 Am to 12:00 Pm
Jain School of Allied Healthcare & Science
next to ITPL, KIADB AREA,
Contact Person: SAHS HR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Update student data systems on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Update procedure manuals, training manuals and course content for academic on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Identify required data fields in student data systems. Coordinate to standardize data entry, security, training and access. Record, track and document the process to final resolution.
- Manage operation of the student records database system, including maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain the security of and access to the data residing in the student records databases.
- Provide support services for the student records database and ERP system.
- Create custom reports to meet the college needs through a variety of means using the formats of the all-student information databases.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or closely related quantitative field
- Technical knowledge to provide support of student records software at an administrator level.
- In depth experience with Advanced MS Excel
- In depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with student database systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Current CTC?
- Expected CTC?
- Notice Period?
- Current Location?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Student data base management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 24/11/2022
Expected Start Date: 28/11/2022