|Digital Marketing Manager|
Digital Marketing Manager
Company : Neeladri Chit Fund Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Telangana
Social Media Manager
Neeladri Chit Fund Private Limited
About Neeladri Chit Fund
Established in 1987, Neeladri Chit Fund Pvt Ltd is a chits platform founded by a team of Entrepreneurs and Chartered Accountants namely Mr. B Jangi Reddy, Mr. G Amarnath Reddy, Mr. K Pradeep Reddy and late shri Mr. AGS Reddy with Mr. B Jangi Reddy heading the team. Back then Chit fund was a very little-known concept, but with the passage of time and experience, chit funds became popular as people discovered in it an ideal way to save profitably and raise money at short notice to meet the contingencies. Many companies followed suit and chit fund companies sprung up like mushrooms. In this rapidly changing market scenario, Neeladri’s unchanging values like professional integrity, high quality service, Innovation, passion and absolute financial discipline helped in retaining a strong name in the industry.
Our promise reflects the values we stand for as a financial services institution. We remain committed to what matters most: our fiduciary relationship with our customers, whether it is an individual, small business or large institution that trusts us for its financing solutions.
Role: Social Media Manager
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation.
- Content management (including writing content for the website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Cultivation of leads and sales through SEO and SMO campaigns.
- Reputation management.
- Calling Leads on a daily basis to gauge the seriousness of interest.
- Processing and Handing over leads to sales executives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Aptitude
- Hardworking & Good Communication
- Analytical Capabilities
- Excellent PR & communication skills
- Prior experience of running digital media campaigns will be preferred.
- Proven Work experience as Social Media Manager or similar role.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 3 years (Required)