Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Odisha
- Report to the MD.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Provide legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Ensure policies, regulatory, or statutory changes that might affect the organization are up to date and approved by the committee.
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Implement processes or systems to ensure good management of the organization.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Pay dividends to shareholders and manage share option schemes opted by various shareholders.
- Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers.
- Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme.
- Manage contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and company/staff insurance policies.
- Drive PR activities related to aspects of financial management.
- Education should be CS with LLB.
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- An ability to take initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Maintain a diplomatic approach towards issues.
- Confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bhubaneshwar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
Speak with the employer