|Associate Editor - National Political Desk (English)|
Associate Editor - National Political Desk (English)
Company : TFI Media Private Limited
Salary : Up to ₹24,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Strategize content strategy for the content team.
- Producing and publishing new content in a creative way
- Edit 2-3 Articles every day
- Check content for accuracy.
- Proofread and edit content.
- Ensure content is up-to-date.
- Check Grammatical Mistakes and Point out Factual inconsistencies.
- Overseeing layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork).
- Optimize Articles for Search Engines (Training will be provided).
- Work closely with writers, copywriters and social media professionals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Current Affairs and Political Knowledge.
- Good National Political Knowledge.
- Aptitude for News and Politics.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Work Experience as Content Editor, Web Content Editor, Political Content Editor will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Ms-Word, Outlook and basic Computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹24,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sector 63, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Content writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content editing: 1 year (Preferred)