|Associate - Corporate Compliance|
Associate - Corporate Compliance
Company : Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
Elevate is recruiting an Associate- Corporate Compliance to join our Finance and Accounting team..This position requires excellent written and spoken communication, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail. The position will be split into two areas: Treasury and Insurance. Experience in both is unexpected but wholly welcome. This individual needs to feel comfortable with US-time zone crossover – working multiple evenings each week will be required.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Treasury portion of the role will entail tracking a variety of account-specific information for each of Elevate’s bank accounts globally. The information will be tracked and kept up to date on a platform used by multiple individuals for reference, but the administrator should have deep knowledge of each account and be able to answer questions as they arise. This role will also require the administration of each Elevate bank account, including adding and removing users, updating profiles and account information as needed, and liaising with bank contacts for administrative purposes. Lastly, this role will oversee compliance with Elevate’s global banking policy and the maintenance of the same.
The Insurance portion of the role will be to assist in the administration of Elevate’s global insurance program. These duties range from application completion, invoice tracking, claims processing and tracking, SOP creation for various aspects of the administration, and various other tasks that arise.
Individual should either have 4+ years of Treasury or Insurance administration experience, with an innate curiosity about all things and a desire and capacity to learn more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Project management background – ability to run tasks with a project management mindset to achieve success.
- Comfort with Outlook and Microsoft Office platforms, QuickBase a huge bonus, but generally possess a technology-oriented mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum experience.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate is home to those of us who dedicate our multi-disciplinary careers and diverse experiences to improving the legal industry. It is our place to ‘make a dent in the universe.’
Recent distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021