|Assistant Architect - REVIT|
Assistant Architect - REVIT
Company : Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We're proud to say it's thanks to our people's diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you'll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone's voice is valued and treated equally.
Read more about how you can thrive with us.
We are looking for Assistant Architect - REVIT to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Gurgaon, India.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Good understanding of drawing information & approved documents. Ability to execute instructions and mark-ups under minimal supervision. Ability to incorporate information from drawings of other disciplines
DOCUMENTATION & PROCESS KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of RIBA Stages of Work/ Design stages
- Knowledge of inter disciplinary co-ordination
- Good understanding of the planning submission requirements. Ability to assist seniors in production of the required documents and drawings. Ability to locate the source and the information and carry out additional research as instructed.
- Aware of the standards and ability to analyze and understand the document. Assist seniors for compliance.
- Understands the design requirement. Awareness of the associated consultants/ contactors and level of their involvement in the project. Aware of local planning authority procedures of work.
- Assist senior team member in preparing the feasibility studies, and possible documentation works. Ability to develop options for concept designs under the supervision of seniors. Assist team to work out hours estimate per drawing. Take minutes of set up meetings etc. Produces area/ accommodation schedules etc. Continues to develop knowledge in Project administration as project work continues.
- Building designer ,Aecosim, MicroStation , Navigator, REVIT: 3D coordinated model ensuring consistency across all drawings and views. Building the model as a build-up of components using components from a library, and the intelligence associated with these components. The parametric nature of the components in the model. Organizing views in sheets and using view templates. Publishing and coloring drawings. 2D Detailing. Using work sets. Creating automated schedules and Legends
- Advanced level of with Autodesk certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of Navisworks and basic awareness of Dynamo
- Awareness of AutoCAD, Sketch up, Photoshop, InDesign, Enscape preferred
ARCHITECTURE CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
- Can read and understand client mark-ups and address them neatly with minimal supervisor's support. Self-check and cross check if all mark-ups have been incorporated.
- Has good knowledge of range of materials and their varied usages in construction. Takes initiative to carry out research on the materials and is enthusiastic to learn and explore the materials under minimal supervision of seniors. Continues to develop knowledge of materials through progression of project work.
What we are looking for?
- Masters with 2 years of experience, or graduates (or equivalent) with 3-6 years’ work experience.
- Candidate should have international experience with software knowledge (Revit, CAD, Indesign, Enscape, Rhino, Shetchup)
- Ability to read and understand drawings with respect to its orientations and information content etc. Ability to produce detailed information in the drawings under supervision.
- Ability to interrogate the drawing information and be able to produce clear & accurate drawings. Ability to annotate the drawing with proper notes and specification clauses provided.
- Develops knowledge about different packages & their use. Able to interrogate the information contained within.
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Check out some of our recent, most exciting projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.