|Accountant - US GL/R2R Process|
Accountant - US GL/R2R Process
Company : EXO Edge Advantage India Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
EXO Edge is looking for experienced GL/R2R Accountants to join our Global Finance team. As a GL/R2R accountant, you will apply generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management.
In your journey as an R2R/GL Accountant, you will be:
Fulfilling the below roles and responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports, and make appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing the basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures
- Review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents and research and resolve discrepancies as necessary
- Perform bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposits, make mortgage payments and distributions, and ensure accuracy
- Maintain and coordinate accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control
- Analyze and review accounting and financial resources for property acquisitions, dispositions, closings & budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, grants, and other corporate finance and accounting transactions
- Perform specialized tasks necessary for their specific functional focus area, i.e., tasks specific to construction and development, such as preparing and coordinating draw schedules, managing job budget cost variances, interfacing with contractors and sub-contractors, and working with lien releases and contracts
- Review fixed assets, placing assets in service, and depreciation
- Act as liaison to internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested, and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner
- Communicate with on-site and other property managers to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and company reporting
- Complete various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
Bringing in the below experience and education:
- 3+ years of experience as a Staff/GL Accountant for a global organization
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or a specialized accounting degree
- 9 hours shift in US EST hours i.e. shift starts anytime between 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
No. of Positions: