|Test Engineer EPY|
Test Engineer EPY
Company : Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Test specification creation and case development for the testable requirement. (Functional and System)
- Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/NI – any one is OK)
- Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA
- Basic hardware level understanding and debugging.
- Know how on HIL testing standards and procedures.
- Exposure on embedded projects.
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies
Additional Skills (nice to have):
- CAPL scripting
- Unit level Test methodology understanding
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills.
- Automotive background preferred
- Experience in testing of ECU Control Software in MIL (Model-in-loop) and SIL (Software-in-Loop)
- OEM/Onsite experience, direct interaction with Requirement Owner preferred.
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics & Communications/Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering
Exp- 3-5 Years