|Specialist - M&A|
Specialist - M&A
Company : Elevate Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- M&A / Diligence expertise.
- identify and mitigate risks and ensure quality product.
- Find potential problems that could delay closing the deal .
- Able to resolve escalations initiated by clients with limited assistance from Seniors.
- Deliver high quality outputs and actively seek to improve operational efficiency on projects.
- Drafting due diligence reports.
- Reviewing existing legal and business contracts of a business (including corporate documents, agreements and financial statements) for potential problems and issues prior to a proposed transaction, such as a merger or acquisition.
- Develop close working relationship with client/lawyers of the law firm.
- 3+ years of total work experience, with a corporate background.
- 2+ years of relevant law firm experience, specifically in diligence, ideally cross border.
- Ideally, significant experience with large legal matters like M&A and other Due Diligence; post-M&A integration, large remediation programmers.
- Running multi-jurisdictional Diligence at scale.
- Drafting and reviewing Diligence reports, etc. and other transactional documents.
- Ideally familiarity with tech such as deal rooms and relevant AI products, e.g., HighQ, Wizdocs, Kira, Legatics will be added advantage.
- Able to work in tight deadlines.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-starter; proactive with strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent platform skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or equivalent required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
- Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021