Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : Punjab
The SEO Manager would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of analyst to drive business goals, Creating/Managing Search Campaigns, Traffic/Conversion Campaigns Lead Generation campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Display Networks. He/ She would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team to drive the goals.
· Conducting on-page and off-page analyses of the site and competitors.
· The creation of on-site strategies and plans to implement it.
· Contributing to the content for SEO blogs, off-page descriptions etc.
· Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
· Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
· Paying attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook and Bing will be an added advantage.
· Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement.
· Prepare detailed strategy reports and create and launch campaigns.
· Improve clients rank in google search engine.
- Good command of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Shift allowance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mohali, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Speak with the employer