|Regional Coordinator- South|
Regional Coordinator- South
Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Kerala
A renowned Organisation in healthcare requires
Regional Coordinator for the South India Region
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate or Equivalent
Experience : 3 to 5 years’ experience in coordination preferably in health care sector. Working in an NGO Environment with a regional set-up preferred.
Exposure to: palliative care & services is an advantage
Reports to : Department Head
Location : Trivandrum
Remuneration: As per standards
Travelling : Domestic, 50- 60%
- Excellent coordination and analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Administratively self-supporting
- Planning & leadership skills
- Ability to work flexibly (with tact and diplomacy)
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Work for integration of palliative care in the health system and medical and nursing education at regional level.
- Facilitate training programs for doctors, nurses and allied staff; organize workshops and sensitization sessions on palliative care and opioids availability for relevant stakeholders.
- Work with public and private medical institutions to set up palliative care programs including in-patient care, out-patient care and home-care.
- Understand the unique strengths and challenges of the territories under their purview and work with State Facilitation team to initiate and implement palliative care projects with a focus on community engagement and mobilization.
- Develop a regional action plan for palliative care advancement; submit to Head – State Facilitation and thereafter implement the approved action plan.
- Liaison with NHM - NCD, government and private hospital officials.
- Undertake any other relevant tasks for the advancement of palliative care at the national and state levels. etc
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram - 695009, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Coordination: 3 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Speak with the employer