Company : Chitkara International School
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Chitkara International School (CIS) is a private CBSE-affiliated school backed by the esteemed Chitkara Education Trust, which has been premised on the inviolable power of innovation. At CIS, we’re committed to providing our students with an ecosystem where intellect thrives and potential becomes performance. We’re risk-takers, quality creators, tech-savvy and innovation enthusiasts who endeavour to inculcate the paramount learning and research skills in our students and faculty members.
Quite invariably, you'll find us ideating, creating and undertaking the things that inspire the youngsters to Explore Their Potential and help us to effectively uphold our vision, which says:
"We will take a Hand, Open a Mind, Touch a Heart & Shape the Future..."
Some important things to know about us:
· We're known for our Quality School Governance – The school has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) for its quality school practices.
· We're present in the picturesque cities of Chandigarh and Panchkula - With state-of-the-art green and inclusive campuses, you’ll find us in Sector 25-West, Chandigarh and Sector 28, Panchkula.
· We teach to learn – Learning is an integral part of all school processes at CIS. The members of the school often undertake research and study projects, with the object of elevating their performance as well as ensuring augmented learning for students.
· Our quest for excellence is never-ending - The school has to its credit many coveted awards and recognitions collectively, which include the Swachh Vidyalaya Puruskar, International School Award by British Council, IGBC Platinum Ranking for Green Practices by IGBC, and Outstanding Concrete Structure Award by Indian Concrete Structure and Aditya Birla Group.
· We’re catalysts of student success – The school’s tagline “Explore Your Potential” reflects the school’s unyielding faith in the individual potentials of learners, and the school’s distinct mechanisms ensure the provision of a level playing field to its learners, in terms of honing, displaying, and leveraging their skills and talents in their respective areas of interest.
Last but not the least; we work tirelessly towards ensuring the growth of all our stakeholders. For CIS, connectivity is the key to victory!
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate should be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent knowledge of Mathematics subject who can teach Grade 6,7,8,9 and 10. Also, he/she must have a sound understanding of the CBSE school curriculum.
Required Experience, Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics with B.Ed.
· Should have minimum teaching experience of 2-4 years in CBSE School.
Freshers can also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
*Speak with the employer* +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
Speak with the employer