|Outbound Sales Agent|
Outbound Sales Agent
Company : Adicent Solar LLC
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : West Bengal
Job Description: Solar Consultants (Sales Closers)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidates would be provided cold, warm, hot leads and pre-set appointments by our Appointment Setting team and would have to close sales over phone calls and zoom meetings. All our Solar Programs are zero down wherein customers don't need to pay anything out of pocket to go solar.
- Ensure that all company protocols are followed and customers have the best experience with us.
- Candidates would have to present a solar proposal prepared but solar processors to the customers and sign them up to go solar with us.
- You would be provided 1 or 2 Appointment Setters and all of their production (appointments) would go to you to close sales on.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 4 years of call center experience with closing sales.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written English (100%) communication skills with neutral to as-close-as American accent.
- Knowledge of CRMs, Microsoft office & Google Sheets & Doc tools is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
- Must have a laptop or computer with most updated technical requirements, noise cancellation headsets, quiet place at home to work, high speed & stable internet connection and consistent power supply with backup.
Perks and Benefits
- Shift timings - 12 Noon EST to 9 pm EST Mon-Fri. (9 hour shift with 1.5 hours of unpaid breaks)
- Incentives: $200-$400 per sale which amount to $2000-$5000/mo.
Adicent Solar LLC, based out of Sheridan, WY, is a solar company who helps homeowners go green on energy by choosing the best renewable source of energy available to us: Solar power.
We help homeowners to go solar with zero-out-of-pocket options wherein they can switch to solar without paying anything upfront.
As of 2020, more than 230,000 Americans work in solar at more than 10,000 companies in every U.S. state. In 2020, the solar industry generated more than $25 billion of private investment in the American economy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹300,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- International Call center: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)