Company : Indeed
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Delhi
As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for managing and supervising the sales team in different regions/ the allocated region. You are also responsible for setting sales targets for the sales team and evaluating their performance. You should have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage tasks in a timely manner and you should have the ability to plan and execute budget development in various regions. Maintaining and updating monthly sales reports is also a mandatory task. You should be assisting and maximizing the sales using a smart sales approach.
- Setting sales objectives along with other Sales Analysts and Sales Representatives.
- Developing a sales plan with the Sales team.
- Promoting products and services offered by the organization.
- Implementing sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Maintaining a good relationship with distributors, vendors, and business partners.
- Creating and maintaining monthly sales reports for different regions.
- Presenting reports to the head office and highlighting the key points.
- Suggesting improvements in sales approaches.
- Assisting in hiring, training, and development of new sales members.
- Coordinating with the Store Manager and knowing their needs.
- Preparing a sales budget for various departmental regions.
- Ensuring the store adheres to the compliance of the organization.
- Staying up to date on various market trends and sales analysis.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Business Management, Sales, or a related field.
- Experience working as a Regional Sales Manager or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze the Key Performance Indicators.
- Strong in-depth understanding of managing store operations.
- Ability to motivate and maintain a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate great leadership skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time and travel as and when required.
- Exceptional manager skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Quick decision-making abilities.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to keep a close eye on details.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Mumbai - 400007, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 01/11/2022