|Civil Engineer Interior works|
Civil Engineer Interior works
Company : Ashwamedh Spaces Private Limited
Salary : Up to ₹35,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
Candidates Need to Go through the Complete Job Description Below :
Ideal candidate will need to have following educational qualification -
1. If Diploma in Civil engineering , need to have minimum of 5 years of work experience in performing forllowing mentioned taks
2. If Degree in Civil engineering , need to have minimum of 4 years of work experience in performing forllowing mentioned taks
3. If an Architect , need to have minimum 3 years of work experience in interior designing & shall have knowhow of mentioned taks
4. IF Interior Decorator , need to have minimum 5 years of work experience
CANDIDATE shall be wellvesered and have adequate skillset , knowledge and knowhow in following activities :
1. Wall finishes such as POP , Putty , Paints etc.
2. Flooring & wall tiling
3. Electrical and plumbing - Layouts and execution
4. Exterior Development of any residential or Commercial Project.
5. In general well versed with all the skills one requires for finishing works in the project after RCC / Brickwork & Plaster.
6. Candidate shall be flexible to work for long hours and may be 7 days a week as per requirement of the project.
7. Candidate shall have enough skills to work out material requirements i.e. quantities and also shall have skills to control incoming material quality as well as workmenship quality.
8. Candidate will be required to supervise and monitor project finishing works on daytoday basis. Will have to prepare plan and schedule for completion of the tasks and need to communicate the same with the superiors.
9. Freshers will not be considered for the said job. However, if fresher wishes to applly , he / she may do so as intern ( internship will be for 6 months / Paid ).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 04/11/2022
Expected Start Date: 07/11/2022