|Business Development Executive|
Business Development Executive
Company : Hygienetech India Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,25,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Business Development Executive: -
The Candidate :
The most important thing we are looking is a Passion to excel & hunger to grow. We provide an excellent working atmosphere, growth opportunities and financial benefits.
Description of Responsibilities :
The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, using data available on corporates, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. He/She must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
The candidate is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by upselling; presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the business executive’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market – In our case – new Offices & Establishments being set up, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Business Development Planning
· Organize seminars & knowledge evenings functions and network during such events.
· Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM. Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
· Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
· Understand the company’s goal and purpose and align the business presentations in line with the same.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA will be preferred but not necessary.
Other Skills and Qualifications : Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Objection Handling, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹325,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kandivali, Mumbai - 400067, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)