|VP - Professional Services Hyderabad lead|
VP - Professional Services Hyderabad lead
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
You will be responsible for understanding the firm's Oracle infrastructure environment and technology modernization pathway. You will then work with application teams to help them migrate to the latest Oracle versions on our private cloud or onto the public cloud. You will need to build and maintain a strong personal network with our team of Oracle engineers, and with the application teams you support. Your measures of success will be the ability to migrate large, complex Oracle workloads to new database infrastructure and the ability to help our application teams achieve best performance from their Oracle infrastructure.
Attributes of Technologists in Platform Services
- Respect for people and opinions and the ability to confidently offer your point of view.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and diverse environment.
- A drive to proactively build trust in order to cultivate long lasting relationships.
- Optimism and adaptability when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve complex problems and continuously optimize processes.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
- A strong personal identification with JPM's values.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understand of Oracle database administration, Oracle architecture and database performance tuning in both public and private cloud environments.
- Proven experience of working with application developers on how to achieve best performance from Oracle databases.
- Deep technical understanding of Goldengate, with proven experience of complex Goldengate configurations including bi-directional replication and troubleshooting.
- Proven experience of moving existing databases to new public and private cloud environments using minimal downtime methodologies.
- Proven experience of working on mission critical, multi-terabyte, 24x7 uptime oracle databases.
- Proven experience working on multi-node RAC cluster, ASM, Dataguard & Oracle OEM.
- Proven ability to collaborate across a wide variety of application and infrastructure teams, from technical workshops to senior leadership briefings.
Besides being in great team, we thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver products to continually help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- Continued career advancement opportunities, including industry recognized certifications.
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples.
- Professional and technical development programs.
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative, diverse team that encourages collaboration and networking.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.