|Sr People Operations Specialist|
Sr People Operations Specialist
Company : SADA India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Join SADA India as a Sr People Operations Specialist
As a Sr People Operations Specialist at SADA India, you will be responsible for aspects related to Employee Operations, Retention, Performance, Compensation and Growth. This role is part of the People Operations team and will work closely with the respective department leaders and the site leader to ensure that we have a vibrant and committed team. We are looking for someone who has experience with scaling internal processes for an organization that has grown from small to medium size. Building meaningful relationships is at the core of this role and essential for successful roll out of all initiatives (employee centric and hands-on).
- Employee Relations:
- Investigate and resolve employee concerns/complaints as needed. Represent organization at personnel-related investigations; Resolve labor disputes and grievances
- Assist managers in following protocol for all employee relation issues, including disciplinary action, investigations, and terminations
- Employee Benefits:
- Manage, administer, and process all employee benefit programs and leaves
- Review, evaluate, and propose new employee benefit programs that are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements
- Human Resources Initiatives:
- Provide oversight and direction for high-level Human Resources initiatives: strategic alignment with company goals and mission including overall workforce scaling
- Drive and deliver innovative PO initiatives for all employees
- Administer immigration case management, and assess needs as related to Human Resources functions and processes
- Work with the payroll team to ensure timely processing of all payroll changes (salary, title, department, etc.)
- Own the day-to-day activities of our People Operations systems and platforms; develop and execute processes to maintain data integrity across multiple company-wide systems
- Design and implement user-friendly processes, policies, guidelines, and documentation, and troubleshoot issues with our employees
- Define and manage relevant people policies and procedures in accordance with the local laws to ensure that we provide a safe and productive environment for people.
- Manage and develop direct reports within department
- Identify and improve any inconsistent gaps related to human resources functions
- Provide exceptional customer service when assisting all internal employees, as well as external vendors
- Support and implement SADA India culture and values
Pathway to Success
Provide exceptional customer service when assisting all internal employees, as well as external vendors
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, and how well you collaborate with your peers.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the individual contributor or management growth tracks.
- A relevant degree in business, human resources or similar area will be needed for this role. Experience in legal background would be a desirable qualification
- Proficiency in Hindi (fluent in conversation) is a must
- 10+ years of experience within the Human Resources field
- Prior experience with developing and maintaining benefits programs for employees
- Prior experience with handling employee relations issues/concerns including investigations and resolutions
- Previous experience with establishing processes and other day-to-day operations related to Human Resources
- Prior experience with scaling the workforce (of an organization) due to growth with regards to Human Resources initiatives
- Proven ability to measure the impact of Human Resources initiatives and use data and metrics to make recommendations
- Strong proficiency in working in a fast paced environment and meeting continuous deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of leaders and execute in an employee-centric manner Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in complex and ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to provide top notch customer service (our employees are our customers)
Human Resources certifications
- Previous experience with Keka,Zoho,Paylocity, Netsuite, and Greenhouse is a plus
- Experience with integration of benefits following mergers and acquisitions preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA India is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.