|SaT_Strategy Hub_Assistant Manager|
SaT_Strategy Hub_Assistant Manager
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Assistant Manager – Strategy
As part of our EY-Parthenon team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY-Parthenon’s proprietary frameworks, you will help clients to take steps the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across industries and includes blue chip corporates, multinational investors and Private Equity firms.
We are looking for Assistant Manager, with expertise in Strategy Consulting to join the spearheading group of our EY-Parthenon Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a prominent firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporate
- Commercial due diligence studies for financial investors
- Support business development activities through both steering specific pursuits and developing long standing advisory relationships with senior clients.
- Participate in the building of an industry segment practice across EY service lines
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in service line and industry practices
Skills and attributes for success
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options study
- Financial Research – Usage of databases in order to extrapolate information pertaining to sectors/
competitive intelligence/ competition benchmarking/ Qualitative/ Quantitative Research/ Macro Economic study of Sectors.
- Preferred – Working knowledge of databases such as CapIQ, Thomson One.
- Preference for working knowledge of Excel and PPT
- Experienced in Research & Analysis
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably with commercial due diligence experience;
- Educated to Masters level
- 4-6 years of experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Exposure to tools like PowerBI, Alteryx etc.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-prominent, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with prominent businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.