Company : Spardha Learnings Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Develop thorough understanding of product features & benefits
- Making sales calls to prospective clients
- Understanding prospect’s requirement & giving them customized solution as per their needs
- Arranging Trial Sessions for interested prospects
- Follow-up, follow-up through & sales closure
- Maintaining proper sales and performance records
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Achieving sales targets
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Degree in sales / marketing, communication, or a similar discipline.
- Prior experience as a sales executive, ideally in a similar organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Should be able to work in different shifts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)