Company : YGK Technologies
Salary : From ₹3,59,700 a year
Location : Karnataka
JOIN YGK TECHNOLOGY AS OPERATIONS MANAGAER–
YGK Technologies Private Limited’s dream is of a world connected through technology that enables everyone to think, imagine, and expand mankind’s reach within our universe. We will be bringing breakthroughs in cutting-edge technology to market that will change the way we interact, conduct exchange and live. We are here to create the future—today!
Why do we do it?
We are doing this to give the masses the opportunity to become educated, while bringing the average person’s thought process to the next echelon.
About this Role
Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations. The specific duties of an operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during business.
What are we Looking for?
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Team management and a Quick learner
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
What you’ll Need
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹359,700.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)