|Medical Transcriber : Hyderabad : Delhi-NCR|
Medical Transcriber : Hyderabad : Delhi-NCR
Company : Outpace Consulting Services
Salary : ₹2,50,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
We are looking to hire Medical Transcriptionist. Pls Go through the JD and Call
Arunima @ +91-XXXXXXXXXX, Simran @ 8595908257
Authorization Creation is a process where we need to coordinate with the nurses for decrypting the medical records & reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with the US health insurance companies (Insurance Customer Care/Nurses/UM Team)
- Quality of Notation, Ability to read clinical documentation and data enter for payer requirements.
- 80%+ Calling will be involved (may vary site to site), should be open to Voice based work
- Would secure relevant information of Health Insurance of the patient.
- Work on Websites/Applications to perform the activity as per the SOP.
- Would be working in 6pm to 3 am & 9pm to 6am, Supporting US operations (in EST Zone)
- Should be Open to Learn & adapt as per the changing needs of the process.
- Will have to go thru ongoing Trainings (for performance / process needs)
- Should be flexible to be moved across the processes assigned by the Manager (Cater to ongoing process requirements)
- Will have to work as per the prescribed KPI`s / Targets assigned by the Process Manager.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure - Non-Disclosure of any PHI.
- 24*7 Environment, Open for night shifts
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized educational institute.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication Skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must have proven track record of performance in previous assignment.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to complete within parameters of instructions / SOP.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid.
- Ability to interact positively with team members, peer group and seniors.
- Medical Coding and Medical transcription knowledge/experience are considered as relevant.
- Candidate should have good healthcare knowledge.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
BPO / Call Centre
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Full Time, Permanent