|IN Data Coordinator|
IN Data Coordinator
Company : PATH
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Assam
Working Title: Data Coordinator - HIV
Internal Title: IN Data Coordinator
Division: India Country Program
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting for Data Coordinator HIV, under the project Sashakt, to provide support to the Technical Expert SI for data compilation, including data quality improvement, data updation processes, program reporting, and data use at site level and above design, planning and documentation of HIV prevention to care and treatment continuum interventions in the high burden districts of the state.
- Provide support in the management of project MIS system in collaboration with field implementation team
- Responsible for timely collection of all DATIM targets related to project
- Analyse all cascade data to identify gaps and follow up with state teams for data improvement
- Provide support to reporting on innovations under Project Sashakt
- Capacity building of key field implementation team on MIS system and other data quality parameters
- Support in the training, presentations and other material development for capacity building of Government officials, staff in various departments of State AIDS Control Societies and civil societies.
- Conduct data quality assessment (DQA) in collaboration with field implementation team
- Responsible for submission periodic reports submitted to State Coordinator
- Attend and facilitate training workshops on SI
- Document best practices implemented by the field implementation team
- Establish a system of routine monitoring and meetings with the field implementation team
- To provide support for the coordination and support the field implementation team for the smooth implementation of the project activities
- Support the implementation of the monitoring system including micro planning, granular analysis and routine review meetings to track the progress in achieving the targets
- Participate in review meetings of SACS
- Prepare periodic reports as required for reporting to SACS
- Graduate degree in statistics/ biostatistics/ mathematics/ operational research or other related fields.
- Demonstrable work experience in monitoring and evaluation projects for HIV/AIDS or TB public health program for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines, and intense pressure to perform.
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in data analysis, presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
- Experience in public speaking and professional presentations.
- Field oriented and a comfortable with a team approach to programming.
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal-opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers*
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an email address with the “@path.org” domain or “@silkroad.com” domain
Please report any suspicious communications to [email protected]