|Human Resources Manager|
Human Resources Manager
Company : IPETRONIK India Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,63,658 - ₹11,86,745 a year
Location : Karnataka
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy, particularly concerning current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Provides support and guidance to HR executives, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for openings.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide employee internal development opportunities.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources from a reputed institute is desired.
- A minimum of 10 years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Minimum work experience in IT company at least for 5+ years.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹263,657.69 - ₹1,186,745.17 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Watch Factory Road, Bengaluru - 560013, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 6 years (Preferred)
- HR: 10 years (Preferred)
- Performance management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Professional in Human Resources® (Preferred)