Company : Quantsapp Private Limited
Salary : Up to ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Founded in 2016, Quantsapp is now India’s Largest Option Analytics platform. Our application has been made to enable a systematic and smooth experience, making it easier for option enthusiasts to trade. We have more than 75 Analytical tool which cater data needs of all kinds of Option Traders.
Our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, into the dynamic and technology-driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that Quantsapp's core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course, fun are never compromised.
Hard work pays off: we have more than 10,00,000 (and counting!) users of our application within such a short span of time. Currently, we are not only expanding our business in Mumbai, but we are also widening our horizons globally.
For more details about our company & our products, the links are provided below:
Responsibilities and Duties
Selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
1.Talent acquisition - by self source/consultants/social media
2. Assuring all positions are filled within a agreed time period
3. Screening candidates and aligning interviews
4. Maintaining end to end process for talent acquisition till onboarding
Required Skills and Qualifications
1. 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
4. Positive attitude and logical thinking
5. Result Oriented
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Work Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹360,000.00 per year
- Day shift