|General Manager, Partnerships & Contracts|
General Manager, Partnerships & Contracts
Company : Newstech India Pvt. Ltd
Salary : ₹25,00,000 - ₹45,00,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Job Title: General Manager, Partnerships & Contracts
Position Type: Full Time/ Contract
Salary and Benefits: Consummate with Experience; Base + Performance based bonus.
Company Overview: Newstech is India’s largest private supplier to the Newspaper Publishing and Printing Industry. Founded in 1984, the company consists of 9 well integrated business units, each providing a specific product or service to printers and publishers in India and globally. The company is respected as a technology pioneer throughout the industry and is largely responsible for automating newspaper publishing in India by introducing bleeding edge technologies to the
Indian market. The company boasts some of India’s largest printing and publishing houses in its clientele, from India’s largest circulated English dailies to smaller regional newspaper publishers and commercial printers. The company has strategic alliances and partnerships with several international suppliers primarily from the EU and APAC. Our culture is proactive, focused, and results oriented; a trait we look for in all potential employees.
Job Responsibilities: This is a leadership position, and you will lead, manage, and oversee all the company’s external techno-commercial and operational affairs. You will lead relationships with key suppliers and clients while managing a direct team of 4 department heads that oversee day to day operations. You will spearhead business development, including building and maintaining relations with C-suite Executives. You will work closely with Board of Directors and ensure that growth and profitability KPIs are met across all 9 Business Units (BU’s).
1) Managing & Growing International Supplier Partnerships: Acting as the main POC for international suppliers; negotiating pricing, delivery terms, payment terms, commission agreements on behalf of Newstech. Attending Domestic and International Industry events to identify transformative technologies and build supplier relationships.
2) Growing Key Client Relationships: Acting as the final POC for large and institutional customers;
Liaising with technical directors and owners to ascertain goals, and how we can service them using our integrated network of global partnerships.
3) Business Development and Marketing: Develop relations with new customers and leverage existing customer relationship to drive new sales. You will also oversee marketing and exhibiting efforts at trade fairs/exhibitions. You will ultimately be responsible for achieving profitability and growth KPIs for each Business Unit.
4) Oversee International Operations: Act as the final authority on approving projections and orders placed with suppliers after liaising with the relevant department head and Manager
Finance and Operations on Cash Flow. Work with the Head of Foreign Trade to manage and overcome any international logistical issues to ensure smooth and timely customer supply and service.
5) Oversee business administration: Work with departmental heads decide and monitor growth strategy, hiring, termination, and employee benefits.
6) Management Reporting: Sending weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports to the board of directors for all BU’s. Sending all finalized partnership and/or supply agreements to the board of directors for authorising signatures.
1) 15+ years in a senior techno-commercial leadership position within the manufacturing/ engineering sector leading sales and supplier management.
2) Excellent interpersonal and senior stakeholder management skills.
3) MBA/ MTech/MSc. highly desirable.
4) Exceptional problem-solving ability
5) Strong techno-commercial knowledge, with a proven record of business development.
6) Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Hindi
7) Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
1) Proven record of entrepreneurial mindset within your organization.
2) Proven track record of achieving and surpassing performance KPIs.
3) Technology and Quality oriented mindset.
4) Strong communication and people management skills.
5) Strong desire to implement innovation at all levels.
6) Passionate about technology and driving change within client organizations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,500,000.00 - ₹4,500,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sr. Techno-Commercial leadership position-Mftg/Engg sector: 10 years (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 03/10/2022