|Freelance Assessors (Samarth) (Textile/Garment/Handicraft)|
Freelance Assessors (Samarth) (Textile/Garment/Handicraft)
Company : Sehpathi Publications Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,000 - ₹10,000 a week
Location : Karnataka
Government Project under Ministry of Textile (Samarth)
We would like to inform you of an opportunity to work with us as a Part Time Assessor/ Examiner in a Govt. project “Samarth” under Ministry of Textile Govt. of India. Samarth (Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector) is a flagship skill development scheme approved in continuation to the Integrated Skill Development Scheme for 12th FYP, Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs. The industry is facing shortage of skilled workers and provides many opportunities for unemployed youth in the country who are trained in the sector. To address the issue, Central government of India has launched Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS) and named it SAMARTH Scheme
“Sehpathi Publications Private Limited is empaneled as an Assessing Body under DGT, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, and Government of India since 2016 and, Affiliated with MOT (Ministry of Textiles), Government of India under Samarth scheme.
1) B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/3Year Diploma in Garment / Textile Fashion Design/ Textile/Jute/Handloom etc. In the case of traditional sectors like Handicraft, etc., Only Required Artesian Card, Formal degree or diploma education is not required.
1) For degree Candidate - Minimum 1 years Exp. For in Textile Sector/ Garment / Tailoring, Dress Making/ Made-Ups
2) For Diploma Candidates - Minimum 2years Exp. in Textile Sector/ Garment / Tailoring, Dress Making/ Made-Ups etc.
3) For Handicraft, Sector etc.,5-10 years of production/field experience in the relevant subsector and trade will be taken as minimum eligibility criteria.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Certified Examiner/Assessors have to take the exam of Candidates at the Training Centers for students undergoing training in Samarth project.
This is Part-Time/Freelance Job, it is a GREAT opportunity for people looking for extra income apart from the job.
You can earn Rs. 1500 - 2500 in a one day + TA/DA (applicable above 100 km & on actual bills).
- Document Required for Job Application
Self-attested hard and soft copy of following documents is required
i) Updated CV
ii) Photograph (with white background covering 70% of area of photograph should be covered by face)
iii) Degree/Diploma in Garment/Textile Sector (self-attested)
iv) Aadhar Card (Self attested)
v) Pan Card (Self Attested)
vi) Experience Certificates
vii) KYA Form 12 and Form 9 (attached here with) to be filled (In capital Letters)
- Location - BENGALURU RURAL, MANDYA, DHARWAD (All location in Karnataka).
- Note- Candidate Call Between 10AM to 7 PM
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: ₹5,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per week
- Flexible shift
Speak with the employer
Application Deadline: 20/10/2022