Company : Public Health Foundation of India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
The Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH) Hyderabad commenced with a mission to deliver public health education, pursue research and advocacy and support policy development. It lays strong emphasis on pursuing public health policy, practice, training and research, positioning its programmes according to the public health priorities of the state and the nation. The institute has brought together a highly qualified and diverse faculty of nationally and internationally trained and extremely motivated public health academics and practitioners. It aims to create an environment that supports excellence in instruction, research and practice.
Indian Institute of Public Health-Hyderabad (IIPHH) has been awarded an ICMR project to study the effects of Ultra Violet Radiation on ocular health in the Districts of Prakasam & Visakhapatnam. The main aim of the research project is to study the effect of environmental factors and global warming on the prevalence and exacerbation of eye diseases like Cataract, Dry eye, Pterygium and Vernal kerato conjunctivitis (VKC) in coastal south India. The project will have enumeration of the chosen population clusters, Risk assessment surveys and clinical examination of the persons identified with eye diseases in question like cataract and VKC. This project will be implemented at Prakasam & Visakhapatnam districts, Andhra Pradesh.
- Helping organizing surveys and screening
- Undertake field work in the project district
- Door to door data collections
- Face to face interviews.
- Daily report to be submitted to Project manager
- Any other task as assigned by the reporting authority.
- Masters in Social Work/Sociology or related field
Minimum one year of experience in conducting interviews and surveys
- Around two year of experience in the Finance/Accounting field
- ERP & Tally Trained and Telugu Speaking
- Experience in Development sector or NGO
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to : [email protected] (CV file- pdf or word, should be named in the format name_surname) and fill the application form https://forms.gle/vTiig5DPejCp8QjX8 Please mention the exact Position Code (IIPHH-FI-008) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 28 Sep 2022
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply! Women are encouraged to apply
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on whatsapp