|Executive Customer Support / Logistics|
Executive Customer Support / Logistics
Company : BESTOMART INTERNET PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹9,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
Position: Executive / Senior Executive - Customer Service / Logistics
Company Name: BESTOMART Internet Private Limited
Work Location: Thuvakudy, Trichy
"BESTOMART Internet Private Limited" is an e-commerce company which focuses
on selling best quality industrial, business and home products at competitive price.
Customer is our priority and we serve to Industries, Offices, Contractors, Builders,
Retailers, Homes, etc. We offer wide range of products on categories like Electrical &
Electronics, Tools & Hardwares, Safety & Security, Soldering & Welding and much
more. To achieve on-time delivery, we have tied-up with world leading logistic
companies. We have the best-in-class professionals working round the clock
implementing smart techniques in the e-commerce business processes leading to huge
discounts, best buying experience and customer satisfaction. Before actually buying the
product, we take pleasure in enriching our customer's knowledge with all possible
Role Summary / Purpose:
* Satisfy customers by providing product and service information; resolving product andservice problems by clarifying the customer's complaints via phone, email, and social media.
* Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction
- Attract potential customers by answering calls professionally to provide
information about products and services, take / cancel orders, or obtain details of
- Suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to
establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Meet personal / customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive
- Generate sales leads and co-ordinate product delivery / shipping
- Determining the cause of the problem and explaining the best solution to solve
the problem using the right methods / tools
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customer's requests
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated
departments for further investigation
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of
inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Should handle Marketing & Promotional activities, if required.
- Collecting information on transportation and product shipments.
- To maintain the stock inventory and requisition of new stocks.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients / customers.
- Scheduling and co-ordinating work in tight deadlines and within financial budget.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure best customer satisfaction.
- Maintain confidentiality about all works.
Qualification / Requirements:
Experience : 0-5 years
Education : Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration / Industrial
Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Supply Chain Management / any relevant
Function Area : Supply Chain / Customer Service / Logistics / Warehouse
Language Known : English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi.
- Fluency in English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi is mandatory & additional languages are added as an advantage
- A clear and pleasant Communication
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good comprehension skills
- Ability to clearly understand and state the issues
- Attitude to learn & strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to store and record information accurately
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative shall be highlighted, if any.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Do You Speak Hindi
- Telugu (Preferred)