|Digital Marketing Manager|
Digital Marketing Manager
Company : CYBERSHILED TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Domain: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Experience: 6 Months -2 years
Cybershield Technologies is One of the Top Digital Marketing Companies in India to offer assistance in Web Services, E-commerce Solutions, CMS Websites, Custom Website Development, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile App Development, GUI and UX Designing, and all other services your brand needs to strengthen its position online. Lately, we have also ventured into the world of event management and marketing. The specialisation includes both physical and virtual events.
A Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand's products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content, and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
Key Responsibilities Area
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Role: Digital Marketing Central Head
- Industry Type: Education / Training
- Functional Area: Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Analytics, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Corporate Training
- Educational Qualification: A graduate in the marketing stream.
- Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
- No. of vacancies: NA
Job Types: Regular / Permanent, Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Day shift