|Customer Support Executive|
Customer Support Executive
Company : YGK Technologies
Salary : From ₹3,59,700 a year
Location : Karnataka
JOIN YGK TECHNOLOGY AS A CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE–
YGK Technologies Private Limited’s dream is of a world connected through technology that enables everyone to think, imagine, and expand mankind’s reach within our universe. We will be bringing breakthroughs in cutting-edge technology to market that will change the way we interact, conduct exchange and live. We are here to create the future—today!
Why do we do it?
We are doing this to give the masses the opportunity to become educated while bringing the average person’s thought process to the next echelon.
About this Role
Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers. To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
What are we Looking for?
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Team management and a Quick learner
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
What you’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹359,700.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)