Company : Cogenerate Technologies Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹50,000 - ₹55,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
The AWS Cloud architect will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. He will lead DevOps and automation tower and will be key interface with customer Cxo level.
- Architect and formulate cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Lead DevOps and automation
- Container as a service with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends- AWS, Azure, GCP, Private and hybrid clouds
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- DevOps and automation. Conversant with at least one scripting language like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with pre sales experience
- Hands-on experience Linux operating systems is MUST
- Handled Windows workload in AWS
- GLOBAL CERTIFICATION - AWS- Solution Architect is a mandate
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹50,000.00 - ₹55,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata - 700064, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 20/10/2022