|Business Development Analyst For Private Equity|
Business Development Analyst For Private Equity
Company : Stepping EDGE
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹70,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support senior members of Business Development whose goal is to build and strengthen relationships with investors
- Drafting customized emails for firms/managers in respective asset classes factoring basic information such as AUM (Assets under management), stage of investing, Gross and Net IRR, number of exits etc.
- Develop strong product and asset class knowledge and demonstrate an interest in the industry.
- Interact with portfolio managers to help create and maintain up-to-date, high-quality presentation materials
- Supporting other members of the investment team, such as investment analysts and portfolio managers, to develop new investment opportunities in private equity.
- Ability to analyze the target audience based on interactions with capital raisers/IR professionals internally.
- Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Sound Knowledge in private equity, private credit, venture capital and real estate.
- Previous experience as a business development analyst in the Financial Industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management, Pipe-drive, Preqin will add an advantage.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to interact with C Level executives i.e. Managing Partners, CEO, CIO, Head of IR of private equity, venture capital firms etc.
- Knowledge in email marketing and identifying the prospect
- Master of business administration degree (MBA) preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹70,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)