Company : Avendata Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹55,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
As a self-motivated Business Administrator, you will be helping our organization succeed and maximize efficiency and profits. You will lead AvenDATA into the future with your strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, and great people skills and help have a positive impact on staff productivity.
You can start soon and work flexibly from home office.
Job Purpose: You will help AvenDATA evolve with your valuable contribution and take it to the next level ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
You can find more information about us (AvenDATA) on our website, or in the social networks.
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organizational activities.
- Business admin degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
Other Relevant skills:
- Proven working experience for more than 7 years.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional working environment in an international company.
- Varied and challenging role
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹55,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business Administrator: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer