Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role AVP-IRRBB-FCD.
- Work closely with senior business stakeholders (Business Finance, Product leads, Group Treasury, ALCM, SP&ST etc.) and understand their objective, priorities and challenges.
- Build effective working relationships within assigned business finance team (s) and with other change colleagues, acting as a conduit between the programme team and local business finance team
- Understand own stakeholders' objectives, direction, priorities and challenges, managing and addressing concerns and objections.
- Work effectively with colleagues at multiple levels (and across multiple sites and functions)
- Translate Project requirements into actions required of Business finance, and manage them through the delivery of required inputs
- PQE for 8-10 years and been part of significant change initiatives preferably in the financial services industry
- Ideally direct experience of working in business finance at HSBC – either in a line role or business partnering context
- Strong understanding of financial products (specifically Retail, GB&M and IRR) and how they impact finance operations.
- Knowledge of Asset Liability Management (ALM), Basel III, IRRBB Reporting and relevant regulatory changes in a global environment preferable
- Ability to work with little supervision, proactive, with drive and energy
- Strong understanding of forecasting processes (monthly, AOP/FRP, GIST etc.) at HSBC and (or) previous experience of ‘best practice’ forecasting
- Understanding on IRRBB risk metrics.
- Overall understanding on Basel Norms, ALCM domain understanding and Funds Transfer Pricing.
- Strong understanding on retail and (or) wholesale Banking Products and characteristics.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***