Company : Johnson & Johnson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
ABOUT THE ROLE
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various Johnson and Johnson Consumer Health Global R&D sites for multiple product categories under various franchises such as Self Care (OTC drugs), Skin Health and Essential Health (Baby care, Oral Care, etc.) etc.
The Associate Scientist position will be a part of the team that is responsible for analytical deliverables of new product development projects, support changes to commercial products and specific research-based activities assigned as a part of Global operations. The key role is to deliver the analytical testing and related documentation activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of the team leader.
- ANALYTICAL DETERMINATIONS AND TECHNICAL ASSESSMENTS :
- Ensure qualification on assigned analytical technologies and instrumentation for testing capabilities.
- Execute the assigned stability testing for shelf-life assessment of stability studies.
- Responsible for method validation activities including technical documentation under the guidance of the team leader.
- Participate in method transfer process regarding testing activities under supervision.
- SUPPORT TO EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM :
- Responsible for assigned calibration activities for lab instrumentation and technology.
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION :
- Partner with key responsible for providing data in technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer, method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- LAB PROCESS/QUALITY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT:
- Diligently follow and execute (as required) assigned responsibilities in compliance with critical laboratory processes and quality systems.
- Focus on basic lab processes and requirements during work and escalate wherever required.
- ENGAGEMENT ON SITE INITIATIVES:
- Participate and collaborate with site cross functional teams for assigned deliverables when nominated on such forums.
- Basic technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment
- Diligent execution of analytical projects with a right first-time approach.
- Basic knowledge of current GMP, quality systems, site specific SOPs, regional/Global technical requirements
- Overall awareness related to instrumentation principles and working, good documentation practices, data integrity aspects, etc.
- Ability to work with digital tools and software applications
- Ability to grasp technical/compliance requirements and execute assigned work to meet the key performance indicators
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Challenges the status quo and brings innovative ideas and suggestions
- Displays technical curiosity and self-initiative to deliver beyond usual activities
- Good interpersonal skills to partner within team
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm, Ph.D. or equivalent science stream
- Other Skills: MS office advanced
- Work experience : Minimum 1 to 3 years in Analytical development, Quality Control or related functions in healthcare/pharma/FMCG sector with exposure to GMP and Quality environment preferred
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)