|Assistant Manager Business (Delhi)|
Assistant Manager Business (Delhi)
Company : BAXTER
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for driving secondary sales through product promotion in defined territory by meeting HCPs of Anesthesiology , Intensive & Medical Oncology segment and para medical ,Nursing & Day care staff; Coordinating with commercial / purchase authorities and channel partners for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
- Drive Awareness, therapy adoption through activations in his/her territory/accounts.
- Strategic imperative:
- Drive aggressive growth, by increasing Awareness of BSS concept ,Olive as a lipid base total parental nutrition segment in market. Role of Elastomerices across Medical Oncology and pain management
- Drive the right marketing segmentation and high penetration among targeted HCP in the region.
- Drive strong execution of High Value SKU across MDN Range
- Drive high profitability of on- going and future leads basis potential.
- Leverage IT platforms (SFE/CCE/ VABLET) to drive commercial excellence.
- Drive customer engagement for C- Suite customers in corporate/ Large Private chain hospitals
- Driving Market strategic alliances for inclusion of Product line across state/central driven gov.t Institutes.
- Sales forecast submission to SM on monthly basis.
- Plan Infusor Demo/NEP Nutri Meets in the region
- Effective product inventory and allocation to dedicated channel partners across region.
- Drives adherence to SFE processes: Call average, customer coverage, working days, SME trackers, prescription tracker, secondary sales and product sampling/demonstrations
- To track all product and service quality related complaints and coordinate with National/Sales Manager/quality to ensure formal response and closure to complaints report it to PV & Quality
- Competition & Market Mapping - Track and gather market data, no. of indicated surgeries, gather, and analyze competitor activities
- P5 Implementation – Implementation of Marketing strategy and activations as per defined GTM
- Identify and drive business development initiatives in his/her current /new accounts including training and education of paramedical staff
- Ensure speedy and adequate availability of products in his/her accounts
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.