|Area Sales Manager Pharma|
Area Sales Manager Pharma
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the assigned sales/revenue target for the designated coverage area (Baroda, Bharuch, Surat Valsad, Indore, Ratlam, Bhopal, /Gujarat/ MP)
- Establish effective relationships in order to increase sales with targeted clients.
- Responsible for developing new business on catalog with emphasis on proprietary, private label and new product introductions.
- Use research and analytical skills to gather market data on potential, competition share etc and then build short term strategy to enhance Thermo Fisher market share
- Penetrate and provide analytical solutions to Quality control, R&D and end users while building relationships with purchase team,
- Communicate effectively with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations on segment and client issues.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales in assigned geography using cost efficient methods.
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Must be results oriented, assertive and self-motivated, and possess strong organizational skills to be able to achieve goals consistently.
- Must possess professional selling and presentation skills to be able to influence multiple levels at customer’s organization.
- Must possess the technical aptitude to be able to grasp complex product applications.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales and meet gross profit targets.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively with customers, customer service and different levels of internal and external customers.
- Must have analytical skills and intellectual ability to develop ideas, products and solutions, apply creative thinking, prepare a business plan and report quantitative data.
- Must have decision – making ability to perceive and evaluate alternatives, analyze impact of decisions before executing them, and implement decisions with appropriate evidence and rationale.
Job Requirment: BSc /BE (Chemistry / Instrumentation) / Master’s Degree in Science
5-8 years of business experience in managing sales.
Must be a team player with positive mind set
Proven target achieving skills