Company : Vinfro IT Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
- Ensure that all transactions are well documented
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account
- Keep and maintain all the books in perfect order
- Summarize current financial situation by analyzing correctly current liabilities, preparing a profit and loss statement and indicating corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Audit key documents and verify each transaction
- Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise, after checking out the causes for the same
- Make certain that all tax forms are correct and have been filed to the required authorities on time
- Attend various workshops, with the view of improving performance and contributes to team effort.
- Preparing payments.
- Preparing budget forecast
- Compute and prepare tax returns
- Report company financial health to the stakeholders
- Making financial reports that can help higher management in taking decisions.
- Ensuring the security of financial information and taking regular backups.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounts: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)