Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Mandatory domain technical skills
- Embedded SW development - Programming and debugging for multi core/cpu software environment
- Expertise in board bring up that has multiple processors and controllers board bring up, start up, handling board IDs
- Expertise in MPU settings, HW register handling
- Expertise RTOS based systems
- Design, Develop, test device drivers
- Experience on Porting device drivers between different OS.
- Capable of analyzing HW schematics to realize the SW requirements.
If AUTOSAR expected
- Expertise on AUTOSAR and exploration towards different AUTOSAR modules.
- Expertise more on Diagnostics, UDS protocols.
- Know how on SWDL sequences, different flash methods, concepts.
- Know how on different inter process communication methods.
Programming, tooling skills
- Strong C & C++ programming skills, OOPS concepts
- Strong in software development for real-time embedded systems
- Experienced in Design/Architecture Tools like EA, UML
- Expertise in debugging multithreaded system across OS
- Experience in Unit test tools like cppunit, gtest
- Know-how and experience on Agile development, ASPICE standards..
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
SCM Tools like GIT/GERRIT/SUBVERSION/RTC
Degree in BE, MSc, ME , M.Tech with specialization in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication
Experience: 3-8 years